What We Do
You will never see nature in the same way, ever again. Who knows, even maybe yourself.
Didier Walks is just as much about the exploration of self as the environment we are walking in.
When you hike long enough, which isn’t as long as you may think, something begins to happen.
The self and environment you walk in firstly are separate, nature is so sure about itself and we are not…
Why Didier Walks
- Professionally licenced business since 2017
- 15 years of assessment & mentoring experience in the disability, mental health, training, youth and recreational sectors
- 100% genuine passion
- 3000 km hiking experience. Including 2016 solo 1000 km end-to-end of the Bibbulmun Track
- Licenced & recommended by Duke Of Edinburgh Award WA
- 200 + happy participants
- We listen, reflect & grow following every hike
- Small groups, individual attention
- Many happy hikers & teachers from WA schools, including Willetton SHS, Aquinas College, Harrisdale SHS, Perth College & Tranby College
- Extensive in-person or Zoom hike preparation meetings
- The benefits live long after the hike is over
- I’M LIVING MY DREAM JOB!
Duke Of Edinburgh International Award Program
Didier Walks is very proud to be a Partner and activity provider for the Duke Of Edinburgh International Award in Western Australia.
We offer a youth multi-day backpacking hiking program with the planning, supervision and assessment necessary to complete your Adventurous Journey. The Participant is involved every step of the way.