2 Day Hike – Two Peaks
A little 24 hour but a powerful beginner overnight hike from Sullivan Rock to Monadnocks Campsite packs in the stunning views from Mt Cuthbert, Mt Vincent, rich forest, and the Monadnocks campsite a secluded and hiker favourite.
The next morning we return via the 7km former Bibbulmun Track which now acts a fire trail under Mt Cuthbert and Mt Vincent.
Good health, average fitness, and basic gear are required.
“You must step out of your comfort zone, in order to grow” – Didier
- Length: 2 days/1 night
- Distance: 17 kms
- Transport: Own transport to Sullivan Rock Rest Point., where we will leave our vehicles overnight.
- Sleeping: Your own tent or equally adequate shelter. We will not be depending on huts for sleeping.
- Campsite Info: Open huts, tent area, rainwater tank, tables, drop toilet, no campfire during summer
- Difficulty: Grade 3
mouse right click – open image in new tab or zoom in
Day One Sullivan Rock – Monadnocks Campsite – 9 kms (Over Mt Cuthbert)
Day Two Monadnocks Campsite – Sullivan Rock – 8 kms (Under Mt Cuthbert)
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Licenced and insured hiking business
- Small groups
- Limited gear is available to hire (booking page)
- Extensive pre hike preparation
- Confidential mentoring (on request)
Option 1 – Choose a date in the calendar
- There are no scheduled hikes currently
Option 2 – Complete an Expression Of Interest and discuss your needs and goals with Didier
Private Hike $350 + 6% booking fee (up to 2 people with private guide)
then $175 per person (upto 4 people), 5 people or more save 15%.
4% of every booking is donated to the Bibbulmun Track Foundation._