2 Day Hike - Helena Valley
his beginners overnight hike is a stunning 9km + 9km return journey on WA’s Bibbulmun Track, one of the worlds great long-distance hiking trails.
The hike begins where the Bibbulmun Track meets Dale and Omeo Rds, Flint which is easily accessible by car.
We pass through beautiful forest, the track is well maintained, rugged, uneven ground at times with some climbing and downhills ready to conquer, this hike requires an average level of fitness, but no experience.
We will not be rushing, but taking in our beautiful environment, discovering any barriers if this is your first overnight hike and learning to overcome them.
Didier will utilise his hiking and mentoring experience so you can plan and complete your own group or solo hike and overcome any anxiety.
We will be camping at the stunningly located Beraking Campsite overlooking the Helena Valley. Socialise around our campfire (seasonal), share marshmallows.
Good health, average fitness, and basic gear are required.
“You must step out of your comfort zone, in order to grow” – Didier
- Length: 2 days/1 night
- Distance: 18 kms
- Transport: Own transport to Dale Rd. We will leave our vehicles overnight near the trail.
- Sleeping: Your own tent or equally adequate shelter. We will not be depending on huts for sleeping.
- Campsite Info: Open huts, tent area, rainwater tank, tables, drop toilet, no campfire during summer
- Difficulty: Grade 3
Meeting place Dale Rd/Omeo Rd, Flint
Day One Dale Rd – Beraking Campsite – 10 kms
Day Two Beraking Campsite – Dale Rd – 10 kms
mouse right click – open image in new tab or zoom in
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Licenced and insured hiking business
- Small groups
- Limited gear is available to hire (booking page)
- Extensive pre hike preparation
- Confidential mentoring (on request)
Option 1 – Choose a date in the calendar
- There are no scheduled hikes currently
Option 2 – Complete an Expression Of Interest
Private Hike $350 + 6% booking fee (up to 2 people with private guide)
4% of every booking is donated to the Bibbulmun Track Foundation.