5 Day Youth Hike - Three Peaks
A life changing epic 5-day experience along Western Australia’s world-class 1000kms long-distance trail the Bibbulmun Track. I have designed this genuine backpacking experience for teens and Duke Of Ed Award Participants.
- Beautiful forest
- Monadnocks campsite
- Breathtaking Mt Cuthbert
- Mt Vincent
- Mt Cook
- Sullivan Rock
- Date: Check Bookings section below
- Length: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Distance: 71 km
- Ages: 14 to 17
- Participant req: Min 4 – Max 10
- Booking deadline: Call Didier on 0410 756 065 if you wish to participate.
- Difficulty: Grade 3
right click – open image in new tab
Drop Off Brookton Hwy / Bibbulmun Track crossing
Day 1 Brookton Hwy to Canning Campsite – 8.6km
Day 2 Canning Campsite to Monadnocks Campsite – 15.6km
Day 3 Monadnocks Campsite to Mt Cooke Campsite – 12.8km
Day 4 Mt Cooke Campsite to Nerang Campsite – 13km
Day 5 Nerang Campsite to Four Ways Roadhouse – 18km
Pickup Four Ways Roadhouse, North Bannister
Duke Of Edinburgh International Award
Bronze – Combined Practice & Qualifying Journey
Silver – Practice & Qualifying Journey
Gold – Practice or Qualifying Journey
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Licenced and insured hiking business
- Small groups
- Limited gear is available to hire (booking page)
- Extensive pre hike preparation
- Duke Of Ed reports
- Confidential mentoring (on request)
Option 1 – Choose date in the calendar below. If date does not suit…
Option 2 – Complete an Expression Of Interest and discuss your needs and goals with Didier.
Duke Of Edinburgh Award Participants complete this Register form.
Per Person $680.00 + 6% booking fee
4% of every booking is donated to the Bibbulmun Track Foundation.