In The Period June 2017, Didier Walks officially launched when it was accepted on New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS). A 12-month federal government small business start-up scheme. Business Foundations in Fremantle was Didier’s choice of an accredited provider.
Our Licences & Accreditations
- Licensed commercial operator with the WA government Department of Biodiversity, Conservation, and Attractions (DBCA) – Parks and Wildlife.
- Accredited Tourism Business with The Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP).
- Insurance – Public and product liability for $10,000,000. Activities include hiking, consulting and coaching all aspects of hiking (Affinity Insurance Brokers)
- Accredited and business partners with Awards WA. The Western Australian division of the Duke Of Edinburgh International Award Program.
- Duke Of Edinburgh International Award Australia (Canberra)
- Working With Children Check – Didier Arsene Monot 758112 – Expiry Date: 12 July 2021
- Outdoors WA – the peak body for the outdoor sector in Western Australia
Didier’s Training & Qualifications
- Senior First Aid – April 2018
- Certificate IV in Residential and Community Care with Children
- Wilderness First Aid with Survive First Aid ( To be completed 2020)
- Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation (Currently going through RPL process to be completed 2020)
For further information about Didier and other Didier Walks family members, please check out the About Us page