Day Hike – Kalamunda (Northern Terminus) To Mundaring Weir Hotel
March 20 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Bibbulmun Track is WA’s world-class 1000km long-distance trail.
- Hewitt’s Hill Camp Site
- Mundaring Weir
- Piesse Brook
- Golden Lookout
- Solo hiking mentoring (on request)
- Length: Approx 6.5 hrs
- Distance: 17km (Map 1 Darling Range)
- Where to meet: Mundaring Weir Hotel, we will leave some vehicles there and use other cars to transport us to the Bibbulmun Track Kalamunda Northern Terminus
- Graded: 4 – due to distance and some climbing.
- Weather – Mundaring 27 degrees, no rain is forecast
- Transport – Own transport
- Campsites Info: We will stop for lunch at the Hewitt’s Hill Camp Site
You need to bring
2 litres of water
Basic first-aid kit
Comfortable non-slip walking boots or shoes
Wind/rain jacket or poncho
About Your Guide
Didier has over 15 years of experience working in mentoring roles with young people and adults in recreation, training, disabilities and mental health. In 2016 he successfully completed a solo end-to-end journey of the 1000km Bibbulmun Track and has now almost 2000kms of hiking.