NDIS Program Terms and Conditions
Naturbility Service Agreement (NDIS)
This Service Agreement is made for the purpose of providing supports under the client NDIS plan. I also encourage you to read through our general Terms Of Booking And Participation which will give you added information
It will be assumed that prior to a session or a hike that the client has sufficient funds and permission under their plan to pay for the cost on completion.
Schedule of supports
Didier Walks agrees to provide the client with walking, hiking and mentoring services. The supports and their prices are set out in the attached Schedule of Supports. All prices are per person and are currently not subject to GST. and include the cost of providing the supports. Additional expenses (i.e. things that are not included as part of a client NDIS supports) are the responsibility of the client/clients representative and are not included in the cost of the supports.
It will be agreed by both parties if more than one Didier Walks representative is to attend any session and the client will be charged for both. Didier Walks reserves the right to decide if a hike requires more than one Didier Walks guide/support worker to meet government, Outdoor Standards, and safety reasons.
Didier Walks Responsibilities
Didier Walks agrees to:
- Assess and review the provision of planning and support needed during a hike
- once agreed, provide the hike at a mutually agreed time
- communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner;
- treat the client with courtesy and respect;
- consult the client on decisions about how supports are provided;
- encourage open communication, give the client information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of Didier Walks cancellation policy;
- listen to the client’s feedback and resolve problems quickly;
- give the client a minimum of 24 hours notice if Didier Walks has to change a scheduled appointment which is no longer than one full day to provide supports;
- give the client the required notice if Didier Walks needs to change or end any agreement.
- protect the client’s privacy and confidential information;
- provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the NDIS Act 2013and Rules, and the Australian Consumer Law;
- keep accurate records on the supports provided to the client; and
- will issue invoices and statements if required of the supports delivered to the participant.
Responsibilities of the client/client representative
The client/client representative agrees to:
- inform Didier Walks about how they wish the supports to be delivered to meet the client needs;
- treat Didier Walks workers with courtesy and respect;
- we are very approachable, talk to Didier Walks if the client has any concerns about the supports being provided;
- give Didier Walks the required notice if the client cannot make a scheduled appointment, noting that if the notice is not provided , Didier Walks cancellation policy will apply;
- give Didier Walks the required notice if the client needs to end this Service Agreement (see ‘Ending this Service Agreement’ below for more information); and
- let Didier Walks know immediately if the client NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan, or the client stops being a participant in the NDIS.
Didier Walks will seek payment for their provision of supports after the supports have been delivered. An invoice will be emailed to the nominated person or organisation chosen by the client.
Costs are constructed within the NDIS Price Guide and Didier Walks business requirements
Item Number Item Name and Notes Unit National
04_104_0125_6_1 – Access Community, Social And Rec Activities – Standard – Weekday Daytime – $55.47 per hour
04_103_0125_6_1 – Access Community, Social And Rec Activities – Standard – Weekday Evening – $61.05 per hour
04_105_0125_6_1 Access Community, Social And Rec Activities – Standard – Saturday Hour – $77.81 per hour
04_106_0125_6_1 Access Community, Social And Rec Activities – Standard – Sunday Hour – $100.16 per hour
Multiday Hikes – Two Guides
04_210_0125_6_1 – Community, Social and Recreational Activities – as per DAY HIKES per Guide – 10 hours per day
Changes to this Service Agreement
If changes to the supports or their delivery are required, the parties agree to discuss and review this Service Agreement. The parties agree that any changes to this Service Agreement will be in writing, signed and dated by the parties.
Ending this Service Agreement
Should either party wish to end this Service Agreement they must give 2 weeks notice. If either party seriously breaches this Service Agreement the requirement of notice will be waived.
Feedback, complaints and disputes
If the client wishes to give Didier Walks feedback or is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the participant can talk to Didier on 0410 756 065.
If the client is not satisfied or does not want to talk to this person, at any time, they can make a complaint to the NDIS Commission. Complaints to the NDIS Commission can be lodged:
- online at www.ndiscommission.gov.au; or
- by phone on: 1800 035 544
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
For the purposes of GST legislation, the Parties confirm that Didier Walks are currently not subject to GST.
At Didier Walks, we value consistent and high-quality intervention. If you need to cancel an appointment it is recommended it occur before 3 pm on the day before your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. If you contact Didier Walks after 3 pm the day before your appointment or on the day of your appointment there will be a cancellation fee of 100% charged to your account and payment due by your next appointment.
Should Didier Walks arrive at your scheduled appointment and you, and your child are not at home or at the location of the appointment with no prior notice, the scheduled session including travel will be charged at 100% of the scheduled fee for that session. Where Didier Walks cancels a support due to operational reasons, the service will be rescheduled at no penalty to either party. Where multiple cancellations or no shows occur in a 3-month period, Didier Walks will initiate contact with the client, family if appropriate and their support network to establish the supports we are providing are best suited to the family dynamics and the needs of the client.
All NDIS program multiday hike booking terms and conditions will be discussed and mutually agreed upon before planning the hike to meet the needs of the client.
Read through our general Terms Of Booking And Participation which will give you added information